• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Next pellet to try

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Had to post a picture , downloaded a free image software app and its pretty good ( Fotor for Windows Reviews - Free Photo Editing & Collage Software for Windows), had a little play and the program works well. pellets not bad either!

Barracuda have good reviews but and its a big but your particular barrel might not suit them, it's all trial and error

Used them pellets...in .22 tho....was never disappointed in distance or accuracy..good choice đź‘Ť

I've got a few boxes /tins of pellets I've tried and didn't get on with my Daystate,if anyone wants them get in touch doc.

I've got a few boxes /tins of pellets I've tried and didn't get on with my Daystate,if anyone wants them get in touch doc.
I only use 2 makes, JSB exact jumbos in my .22 and RWS super dome in .177. put up a list of what you have and they might suit some of the air gunners on here

I've been using RWS for some time now but these are a new one for me. I wanted to get some hollow points for squirrels and pigeons. I've tried them in my SMK and it seems to like them.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm a JSB die hard. i use 8.4 exacts in all my .177 cal rifles that's for target and hunting,and the15.89 exacts in.22. I have found that wadcutters and hollow points are only consistent at short to medium ranges after that they can loose there stability.

Back