• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Night out in the hammock.

divebuddy

Staff member
Finally all set up. Things have grown a bit so it is a tight squeeze on the deck. Have to get the shears out before next time.
IMG_20200421_183705.jpg
IMG_20200421_183710.jpg

I hope you had breakfast in bed from Jiff Dick?......or is she still taking advantage of her sleep in :whistle: :rofl:

what hammock is that ?
DD XL Frontline. Really big, I can move around well. Got it second hand on eBay for Ā£40. Don't take it for one nighters usually. I have a smaller TW which I use for short camps. Snugpak underblanket, ex army self inflation mat in the base and army arctic bag. Probably too warm at the moment. Might try just the overquilt tonight.

Well, I couldn't see green cheese.... :lol: spending a night in the lavvu the night. Dug it out and will have a play with a few other bits and bobs I've not been brave enough to test in the 'field'. Will be interesting to see what the dugs do, the girl doesn't come away with me but the boy does. As long as he doesn't piss on it as its on 'his' back garden. :lol:

Back