• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Nikko stirling mountmaster 6x40 a0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlander

Very Addicted
As title says, new and never used
Open to offers
20200123_203813.jpg
20200123_203800.jpg
20200123_203822.jpg

Not for me Jon, I'm trying to offload air gun stuff at the moment.
Thought I would try, took that rifle to John Francis, hope it gets more than its valued for., trying to find some where I can flog my BSA airsporter, not as easy as it used to be anymore

I've found that air guns are getting reasonable prices at auction recently but I guess it depends who is bidding on the day. Second hand optics are a different matter, they're very hard to sell.

No, sorry Med I always walk the ground first and look for any landmarks, hazards and check the existence of back stops. I plot my ranges while I'm doing it.

A lot of people use the divisions on a a mil dot scope to estimate range by using an object of a size that they are sure of such as a 6" (150 mm) paper target, fence post or a rabbit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bam
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back