• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Nite-ize Kit.

The glo tobb is good got one almost 10 years ago, still going strong.

I wish you'd stop posting stuff biIl ya costing me a fortune :rofl::rofl::rofl::D ya always showing me useful kit i just seen something thats given me a brainwave lol

$_1-1.JPG

Just bought 4 of these :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wouldn't be for a ridge line would it :sneaky::whistle::rofl:....I have 4 of these too Ned they are good bits of kit:thumbsup:
Also have the figure 9 rope tighteners very easy and nice to use.

These nite-Ize s biners work good just for hanging stuff up on my ridge line and in tents etc.

image.jpeg

No not for a ridge line bill for something else but I'm gonna do a video for it and show ya coz explaining Im useless lol all I say for now it involves 4 of the clips and a length of pig wire fencing lol

No not for a ridge line bill for something else but I'm gonna do a video for it and show ya coz explaining Im useless lol all I say for now it involves 4 of the clips and a length of pig wire fencing lol

Now I am intrigued :rofl:....look forward to the vid mate:thumbsup:

No worries I got a few videos planned at some stage this week when I got my time off I think you'll like

Back