• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Keith

Very Addicted
No snow this winter, so it is very dry. Spring is here, but temperatures still dipping below zero at night with cold wind during the day. We are starting seeds sprouting in the house, as we don't have a glass house/greenhouse. Did have one planned, but it never happened. I am sure many of you are familiar with that sort of thing! My younger son had planned to make one from old tyres at one time, then the plan changed to rammed earth. Then he moved because of his wife's job & so nothing got done at all.

I think we may have to make it a priority for next year, though we don't know what the weather will be like next year!!! Fingers crossed we get rain soon, rain or snow.
Keith.

don't normally get snow in my part of Devon, we were snowed in in 2009 but nothing since then, they get snow on Dartmoor especially around Princetown-got friends who used to off road ride bikes in it.
our usual weather here is rain and lots of it-like now.

don't normally get snow in my part of Devon, we were snowed in in 2009 but nothing since then, they get snow on Dartmoor especially around Princetown-got friends who used to off road ride bikes in it.
our usual weather here is rain and lots of it-like now.

RAIN try living in wales lol lol lol

they say if you cant see the hills ,it is because it is raining , and it you can see them it is about to rain lol

RAIN try living in wales lol lol lol

they say if you cant see the hills ,it is because it is raining , and it you can see them it is about to rain lol
I used to climb the mountain behind my Grandparents place in South Wales & stand in the clouds, an incredible feeling, loved it. Rain has never bothered me, & my Mother never stopped me from playing in the rain.
Keith.

Back