• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Not a bad tent for the dosh

What weight are your tents when you go wild camping? Mine weighs 3.5kg. Do you think that’s too heavy?

What weight are your tents when you go wild camping? Mine weighs 3.5kg. Do you think that’s too heavy?

Turn that question on its head and fill your new rucksack with what you want to take with you. The question is, is it too heavy for you ????

Weight is down to what you want to carry or transport. I've a Golite Tipi which comes in at just under a kilo, Vango cotton Force Tens different models and the lightest is about 5Kg (but are bomb proof) and others going up to more weight than you can pick up on your own...horses for courses...depends on what you are doing and what your happy with.

Good companion s standard with extended fly just went on eBay for I think, nearly £250...ouch!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Obviously....... I have a couple of these in various forms, and was bidding on this ( having also sold one or two) but in the last 40 seconds of the auction, it rocketed away and I don't think I've ever seen such a price for a GC......amazing ( for the vendor:D:D:D)

Back