• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Not long now

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Well I think its fair to say we have had a good Summer this year.....weather wise.

Not long now though..... and Autumn will be upon us......bringing it with it cooler climes and its wonderful array of colours :)
Have got a feeling we may be in for a hard Winter......what are your thoughts?

It has been a good year, at least weather wise, not too sure about the rest of it.... Autumn is a beautiful time of year although you know its the prelude to winter. No idea what winter will bring but whatever we get I'll be wanting to get out in it, no midgies in the winter. :)

Well I think its fair to say we have had a good Summer this year.....weather wise.

Not long now though..... and Autumn will be upon us......bringing it with it cooler climes and its wonderful array of colours :)

I hope so bill I really do. Bring on the snow in January :thumbsup: ;)

We're certainly due for one Bill, luckily my little legs work in 4 leg drive

Well as usual they'll be forecasting the worst that we've had in decades and it will be nothing, would like to get s decent smattering of the white stuff this year, fit child camping purposes of course.

Back