• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Not wild camping. but

lol

Extremely Addicted
Am taking my 2 brothers in law ...sort of... on a canoe and camp trip...been trying to do something like this for about 10 years with them; but now we've got three days....so I'm taking em to a campsite by a river...that has a wildish area, and the river. Chuck 'em in and see what happens!!
1 from Kent, 1 from Lincs, me in Suffolk....to the Broads it is!

Hope you all have a good time Lol, I've had a few mates who have been interested but only one who has come away with me. Hopefully you can get a couple of converts.

Oh they are converted, keen to do it, but don't or can't do it.........all sorts of family/work commitments. But we get on really well........
I have lived with the eldest of 3 girls (well when we met!) for 40 years, those 2 married the younger sisters.........
"Three Get Lost" !!!

Aaah, pitching a gossamer One Tigris tent in 50 knots is character forming............

...boll*x...........

Back