• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

November wildcamp

Peatburner

Extremely Talkative
Did the November wildcamp last night. Headed back to the coast between Lossie and Kingston.
Got there around 2.30 and put tent up then had to find dead standing wood because the driftwood was damp.
IMG_20191116_153519.jpg

Dark was falling, so I got the the food ready which was rice with a tomato sauce and sausage (my daughter's choice).
Got the fire on and hot chocolate and marshmallows for one and beer and a dram for me.
IMG_20191116_175252.jpg

My daughter hit the sack at 8 and I managed to 9.30 ( it always feels a lot later when it's dark early).
Had a great a great sleep and woke 8.30 so got the breakfast cooked and eaten before I could snap it.
IMG_20191117_084317.jpg
IMG_20191117_084239.jpg
IMG_20191117_095213.jpg

Packed up leaving no trace and headed home tired and happy.

What a great location PB........nice pictures.........that beach is begging to be fished......have you?

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Did the November wildcamp last night. Headed back to the coast between Lossie and Kingston.
Got there around 2.30 and put tent up then had to find dead standing wood because the driftwood was damp.
View attachment 19781
Dark was falling, so I got the the food ready which was rice with a tomato sauce and sausage (my daughter's choice).
Got the fire on and hot chocolate and marshmallows for one and beer and a dram for me.
View attachment 19782
My daughter hit the sack at 8 and I managed to 9.30 ( it always feels a lot later when it's dark early).
Had a great a great sleep and woke 8.30 so got the breakfast cooked and eaten before I could snap it.
View attachment 19783View attachment 19784View attachment 19785
Packed up leaving no trace and headed home tired and happy.
Its great to get the little one out on adventures like that

Back