• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Numpty needs repairs help

Badshotmostdays

Slightly Talkative
I am a clumsy person and killed by Kral Puncher Jumbo with an overfill. Valve is dead, yes I know that makes me a moron but there you are. Anyone know who can repair it? I tried the distributor and a few online repair sites but none seems to repair Kral. I liked the gun, it did have issues but buying a whole new gun seems a bit much - other than get a brain any useful suggestions?

When I overfilled my old Daystate Huntsman I just kept dry firing it, It let a little air out each shot and eventually it was back fine!

I'm not familiar with Kral rifles though so they may not be a simple knock open valve 🤔

Thanks, in this case all the air bled out straight away and a dry fire was just the spring release. Drove 100 miles to drop it off with the Surplus Store in Crawley, they think they can fix it. Reading through the thread in this I now really want to use Liquid Steel Designs to customizer the bottle, shroud and scope. Great advice from all on this forum. Thanks

Thanks, in this case all the air bled out straight away and a dry fire was just the spring release. Drove 100 miles to drop it off with the Surplus Store in Crawley, they think they can fix it. Reading through the thread in this I now really want to use Liquid Steel Designs to customizer the bottle, shroud and scope. Great advice from all on this forum. Thanks
Geoff Bullock cerakoted and carried out other custom work on my HW 77K. You won't be disappointed with the result.

When compared to my HW98, my HW77 is a much more sedate beast. I only fired the 98 at home about half a dozen times before deciding the report most definitely needed quietening down to keep the better neighbours on side.

Back