• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Oi yew! What’s that knife

Bionic

Extremely Talkative
I've finished this off between jobs at work over the last week or so. It’s another 1075 jobbie 3mm thick with a 3 inch cutting edge. It’s sabre ground and handled with yew scales. This time I decided to go for a dangler type sheath for versatility although I still need to finish the belt attachment (for now I’m just using a carabiner) :)
79F5BB9C-2B7B-4B5A-B9B7-B22706779DA6.jpeg
F4AE7636-E227-434A-BF5D-318D6FEB5C2C.jpeg
553CAAB6-E10C-4F21-833F-BA0DD2F6F113.jpeg
8F6EAE60-DFCE-444C-96C0-62049ED9235E.jpeg

I've finished this off between jobs at work over the last week or so. It’s another 1075 jobbie 3mm thick with a 3 inch cutting edge. It’s sabre ground and handled with yew scales. This time I decided to go for a dangler type sheath for versatility although I still need to finish the belt attachment (for now I’m just using a carabiner) :)
View attachment 14622View attachment 14623View attachment 14624View attachment 14625
Very nice mate, that's a beautiful grind on that bade:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments chaps. At the moment I’ve not being selling any of them, I’m just making them as a way of chilling out after work (I find grinding them out almost like meditation but obviously more fun :)). They’re all also pretty much prototypes as I find out what works and what doesn’t so I’ve being giving them all a good work out to make sure I’m happy with them. I’ll probably soon have to sell a few though as my wife starting to get a little less than chuffed as the house becomes more and more like an armoury :eek:
Thanks again :thumbsup:

Back