• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

On the road again.

My God, that is amazing.........spent a month in one in NZ last winter and that was pretty good....but that :whistle:!!!!!!!!! .
Did wonder in the earlier photos how you see where you are going, but all became "clear".... (sorry)
Loved the pull out diesel tank, good idea !!

(....taxi!!)!

My God, that is amazing.........spent a month in one in NZ last winter and that was pretty good....but that :whistle:!!!!!!!!! .
Did wonder in the earlier photos how you see where you are going, but all became "clear".... (sorry)
Loved the pull out diesel tank, good idea !!

(....taxi!!)!

The pull out tank runs the engine on Methane Lol :p:D
You must have had an amazing time in NZ in the camper........large open spaces and decent roads.
Any snow???

Only up in the Alps, otherwise the weather was superb. Trip of my life.

Anyhow, your luxury home must shift running on methanol.......or are we talking methane?
It looks superb :thumbsup:

Wilma?That was Fred Flintstone's wife. Don't tell us it's like Fred's motor, he used to put his feet through the floor and run along. I know Volkswagon are a dodgy lot with their crooked emissions swindle but surely there's not a trap door in the bottom?.........:eek:.......Have you checked Bill ?.....
anim_61.gif

Attachments

• anim_61.gif
    anim_61.gif
    598 bytes · Views: 14
Wilma?That was Fred Flintstone's wife. Don't tell us it's like Fred's motor, he used to put his feet through the floor and run along. I know Volkswagon are a dodgy lot with their crooked emissions swindle but surely there's not a trap door in the bottom?.........:eek:.......Have you checked Bill ?.....
anim_61.gif

The very same Sax...... :rofl:

Attachments

• anim_61.gif
    anim_61.gif
    598 bytes · Views: 14
Nice; spend a lot of time looking at campers/motor homes but yet to pull the trigger.

Part of the problem that despite having been an inbuilt aversion to rolling chicanes/caravans (largely due to seeming having to overtake every single one of them on my way from wherever the Queen wanted me to be to wherever my girlfriend was impatiently waiting) they in many ways make more sense in that you can set up tempo home and still have access to a car to visit other places.

Maybe I need both.

Nice; spend a lot of time looking at campers/motor homes but yet to pull the trigger.

Part of the problem that despite having been an inbuilt aversion to rolling chicanes/caravans (largely due to seeming having to overtake every single one of them on my way from wherever the Queen wanted me to be to wherever my girlfriend was impatiently waiting) they in many ways make more sense in that you can set up tempo home and still have access to a car to visit other places.

Maybe I need both.

A mate who's still in the mob has bought one and keeps it in the base, he's doing it up at the moment but its liveable so uses it when he can, even staying in it instead of his cabin sometimes.

Whilst working down at Devenport for a while there were a lot of camper and parked up alongside with sailors using them as a private bedroom but using the ā€œheadsā€ and mess deck on board. Some of them didnā€™t actually run but were moved closer to the ship when alongside.

Iā€™ve got a friend who has a boxer camper that she regularly sleeps in in the mess's car park whilst using the showers in the mess, partly because she likes to cook her own healthy food.

Reactions: Bam
Whilst working down at Devenport for a while there were a lot of camper and parked up alongside with sailors using them as a private bedroom but using the ā€œheadsā€ and mess deck on board. Some of them didnā€™t actually run but were moved closer to the ship when alongside.

Iā€™ve got a friend who has a boxer camper that she regularly sleeps in in the mess's car park whilst using the showers in the mess, partly because she likes to cook her own healthy food.

I must admit, I spent most of my career living out, it was only really at the back end that I 'lived' in, I can understand why she wanted to do her own scran, I largely did too, even had a 2 ring lecky hob if there wasn't anything better and my own set up.

To be fair to the mob, the accommodation was a LOT better than it had been historically, at least in my experience.

Anyway.... campervans, cannae wait. :)

Oh, and how's the arm coming along 38 ?

Back