• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

One egg pan ......

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Aldi
£2.49
Square or round ( I fancied square)

C48F5792-AA10-4721-A646-21454B13B649.jpeg

Is it cast iron rob? Look spot on. There’s an Aldi getting built just round the corner from me should be opening this month. Hopefully they have them :thumbsup:

Got a round and a square (for Scottish Sausage ) for xmass last year from my parents :) along with a few other items :rolleyes:

Despite being a 'sweaty', Lorne (or square for the Philistines in the west) doesn't float my boat. I can take one for the team and scran it down but then again, I'm a bloody trouper. :lol:

Is it cast iron rob? Look spot on. There’s an Aldi getting built just round the corner from me should be opening this month. Hopefully they have them :thumbsup:

That's what I'm wondering, we've got a couple of wee one egg 'house' frying pans and I've got an assortment of 'my' ones' but wouldn't say no to an iron one at that price.

I had a look at these in Aldi and decided against as I didn't think I'd get much use from it. Too small for a breakfast and if I'm just making sausages I put them on the grill or sticks. I don't think they're cast iron.

Back