• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

One for Gizmo

divebuddy

Staff member
Just browsing in Aldi and found square sausage meat! Didn't know they did it this far south of the
IMG_20191119_112257_BURST001_COVER.jpg
border.

You can also get square pans now, to fit them!! :thumbsup: :rofl:

I go through one of the Tesco packs of lorne and a dozen eggs each week for breakfast at work. I think it's 12 slices for Ā£4 and is (IIRC) 85% beef. Some of the others are 60% or even just 40% meat. I always check before buying. It can be surprising how low quality some of them are.

I have eaten one of those once and regretted it, just once, in a situation where it would have been rude to refuse....next time I'll be rude enough to refuse...the dogs liked them but would probably have preferred badger sh!t.

I go through one of the Tesco packs of lorne and a dozen eggs each week for breakfast at work. I think it's 12 slices for Ā£4 and is (IIRC) 85% beef. Some of the others are 60% or even just 40% meat. I always check before buying. It can be surprising how low quality some of them are.
I have to admit the meal you and Mel cooked that evening in the woods at summer meat was very nice Paul, that was the first time I'd eaten Lorne sausage and black pudding and I really enjoyed it

Back