• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ongoing pics

nedbushcrafter

Very Addicted
IMG_20160927_194811.jpg
IMG_20160927_174711.jpg
SUNP0038.JPG
IMG_20160927_201627.jpg

Was on a wander yesterday had my HD camera with me things are on the change here in the forest of dean so got a bit creative lol hope ya like the pics since i have to go out everyday thought id do something creative with the pics i take

Cracking spot, the weather looks nice and the colours, bring on autumn :)

A time lapse type thing would be nice to see, you know what I mean, a picture taken from the same spot over a couple of months, maybe not daily though, that would be good :) I must get myself a camera :(

Thanks mark no worries giz I'll do a vid but found out the voice record is not brilliant very low but I'll give it a go up close and farther out see if you notice any difference when I move farther away when its uploaded I've been looking at finding a program on my computer to enhance the sound if I find one its all good love the quality of pics though can't fault it

You don't get much better Ned a love the picture of the berries and the twists in the tree... looking forward to the vid :thumbsup:

IMG_20161003_162605.jpg

WellI can't fault this camera on picture quality these hawthorn berry look pretty good gonna do a video in due course for gizmo :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thankya Joe I did all the editing with an app on my pad blue hue its called it brought the colours of the stick out am glad you like it mate

A few are dropping down here but they are tiny, I hope it's not going to be a funny year for them like last year.

I strod a couple open they not empty big nuts too last year nearly everywhere had nothing in em hoping to get a good few of these this year

Back