• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ongoing pics

Ah but still a good pic Paul . I don't let the girls any where near swans
20161228_211344.jpg

Little Meg is 8 months old today and still stupid enough to want to take on a swan

20170118_105717.jpg

20170118_110246.jpg

20170118_110149.jpg

Out with the girls this morning. Frosty at minus3 but brilliant sunshine.

Looks cold but beautiful, funny enough I've just posted on the other thread of yours about Norway, thought you might be back, but then realised you had just arrived! It's been a long day lol.

Looks cold but beautiful, funny enough I've just posted on the other thread of yours about Norway, thought you might be back, but then realised you had just arrived! It's been a long day lol.
Yes a very long day bug what better can you ask for

I've seen most of Cornwall twice today I think, I'm a little fuggled.
Thatchers vintage probably hasn't helped.

Flying back in the morning and driving straight back into work for the rest of the day. Pah. Glad I'm off on Friday :)

A bit spooky that, I wouldn't go near it in the dark, I've seen that movie lol :eek:

Probably got damaged when the area was clear felled and subsequently replanted in the 1980's. Unfortunately mainly coniferous cash crop up there.
that could be the reason, that curve at the bottom is usually caused by secondary growth

Would make an nice matching set of leuku, pukko and Fire strike

Rainbow over the Great Sugar Loaf, near Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.

Attachments

• rainbow 001.JPG
    rainbow 001.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 150
  • rainbow 004.JPG
    rainbow 004.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 155
  • rainbow 006.JPG
    rainbow 006.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 144
  • rainbow 008.JPG
    rainbow 008.JPG