• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ooofff

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Yesterday I was visited by the CID, the man told me he was investigating my land for illegally growing drugs, I said ok But! Don’t go into that field over there, he said , do you see this badge mate (as he shoved the badge to my face) yes! I said, this badge gives me the power to go anywhere I want now get out my way,,, so I said ok and continued to cut the grass….

After 20 minutes or so I hear screaming and looking up I saw the officer running with my big bull chasing him gaining on him with every step, there was no way he was making it to safety before he got mauled …. I ran to the fence and SHOUTED!! Quick quick,, SHOW HIM YOUR FUCKING BADGE

Last edited:
Love it and it’s funny because it’s true…I’ve had a plod helicopter hover over our walled garden while they examined what we were growing…someone had obviously told them it was full of weeds and they hadn’t been listening properly. Unfortunately they caused the destruction of three colonies of bees with their downdraft.

Love it and it’s funny because it’s true…I’ve had a plod helicopter hover over our walled garden while they examined what we were growing…someone had obviously told them it was full of weeds and they hadn’t been listening properly. Unfortunately they caused the destruction of three colonies of bees with their downdraft.

Couldn’t have just chapped your door , idiots 👎👎

I wouldn’t care but they could have asked the firearms Bobby to take a look while he was here. We did the walk around looking for animal signs, he could have had a look at that time.

They don’t work like that Mike, send the chopper round…. More like boredom and a flyover

They don’t work like that Mike, send the chopper round…. More like boredom and a flyover
I honestly think they were just nosey and thought they were being clever. I’m sure they didn’t realise the damage they were doing but it was unnecessary...all they had to do was call round, they might even have got a cup of tea.

Back