• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Out & About With Matt & The Kelly Kettle Scout !

WildWood1965

Extremely Addicted
Spent a couple of hours putting the world to rights with Matt this afternoon & very pleasant it was too. :)

I used my newly acquired Kelly Kettle (Scout Model) to make not one but two brews. :thumbsup:

And YES Bill all the brewing up equipment was supplied by myself including the lighter, firelighters, kindling, water, t-bags, milk, sugar, spoon, Scottish shortbread biscuits, mugs x 2 (Three if you include me). :)

So despite all of the above who do you think made both brews ? :whistle:

Ah yes you guessed right as our very own King Of The Hill just laid on the grass whilst I cracked on ! :rolleyes:
IMG_20180414_141321290.jpg
IMG_20180414_141229210.jpg

:rofl::rofl:...............No change there then mate :rolleyes:..............bless him:sneaky:

How did you get on with the Kelly Kettle.....you likey likey..........what do you think of it??

Ah a few brews and a chat with a mate:thumbsup: just what the doctor ordered kneef :D

Come on matt make the man a cup of tea ya lazy burger;):rofl:

Shortly after that picture was taken he stuck two pencils up his nose & was shouting WIBBLE, WIBBLE ! :D

I think he was trying in vain to get off work on Monday by declaring himself CLINICALLY INSANE ! :whistle:;):lol:

:rofl::rofl:...............No change there then mate :rolleyes:..............bless him:sneaky:

How did you get on with the Kelly Kettle.....you likey likey..........what do you think of it??

I really like it mate now that I know how to handle it properly (After almost losing my eyebrows in Scotland) ! :rolleyes:

It is a really useful bit of kit to have whilst out & about & it will also come in handy if the power goes off at any point ! :thumbsup:

Pleased you are happy with it mate.......it is a great design and very effective.

"Eyebrows in Scotland"?????......comeeeee on then spill the beans........what happened??:whistle:

Pleased you are happy with it mate.......it is a great design and very effective.

"Eyebrows in Scotland"?????......comeeeee on then spill the beans........what happened??:whistle:

Let's just say You Should Never Look A Kelly Kettle In The Mouth as basically I forgot how to lift it properly by leaning over it as I moved it away from the base ! :eek:

In my defence I was very tired at the time. It was a close run thing but a BIG lesson learnt ! :thumbsup:

Back to today though & we had a bonus on the way home as we got a close up look at a rather nice looking 1960's silver Aston Martin DB5 ! :cool:

Back