• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

OUT FISHING

Actually, Joe, they are improving mate....so I have heard.
Lost track of my fishing........I think Bass are catch and release only at the moment....according to an old mate of mine??

If I am wrong perhaps someone can put us, right?:thumbsup:

Actually, Joe, they are improving mate....so I have heard.
Lost track of my fishing........I think Bass are catch and release only at the moment....according to an old mate of mine??

If I am wrong perhaps someone can put us, right?:thumbsup:
I still see plenty in Asda Bill but I wouldn't consider taking a bass of the size they're selling

I would love to get back on a sit on top Kayak again.......back won't allow it now:(
Few pictures from back in the day:)

DSC02757.JPG

DSC02754.JPG

DSC02756.JPG

First Sit on Kayak I ever bought ( there were a few that followed :rofl:) ......great little tool it was too went miles on that.

Anyone else Kayak fish??

It's a great way to fish Joe..........get into all the little coves you would not normally have safe access too.
Be good for wild camp too......paddle to cove and set up.....lovely......weather and forecast permitting of course :thumbsup:

Brilliant Mark :thumbsup:.....home from home there mate:)
Nice kettle by the way.....which one is it mate????:whistle::whistle::rofl:

Great pics:)

Back