• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

out for the weekend

What location are you thinking about Matt

ive got a patch of land i have been given to use as and when i want it (by my very nice cousin ) ...the land is two large grazing fields with a fairly large woodland leading off the back of the two fields ..(.the woodland is owned by my cousins neighbor) by she has given us permission to use it ...this time we will be using the fields and perhaps venture into the woodland for a "look see" ...

anyone else in the southwest area who,s up for a night out under the stars send me a pm :thumbsup:

ive got a patch of land i have been given to use as and when i want it (by my very nice cousin ) ...the land is two large grazing fields with a fairly large woodland leading off the back of the two fields ..(.the woodland is owned by my cousins neighbor) by she has given us permission to use it ...this time we will be using the fields and perhaps venture into the woodland for a "look see" ...

anyone else in the southwest area who,s up for a night out under the stars send me a pm :thumbsup:
Sounds nice mate, I hope the weather is good for you

Been to Sainsburys

Got eggs, milk, biscuits (They come in 3's Dave), caaaakkkkee & crisps. :)

The rolls are buttered ready for the bacon & sausages from the local butchers. :cool:

Almost ready for the off ! :thumbsup:

Only managed to upload 1 out of 5 pics to my pc so far.

It seems that lots of people have issues with photos vanishing from their phones or with them being there when they try to upload them & then disappearing during upload.

It could be the sd card playing up & I have taken it out & put it back in on several occasions or it could be an issue with the phone. :sad:

This issue really gets me down as it affects my ability to show you all the adventures I/We have been on.

I might have to bite the bullet on a new phone or camera but I need it to be reliable & not expensive. :whistle:

I guess it's like trying to find the Holy Grail ! :rolleyes:

@WildWood1965

Hi Neil.

That's a shame mate hope you get it sorted.:(

Not wanting to take your post off track....but....I have been using a Sony Cyber-Shot for a good few years now and found it to be a great camera.......video capable and 10x magnification.
Takes very good pictures ( I think ) and easy load software..................needs to be for me to use it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Few on the bay for sale...........different models:thumbsup:

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX80 16.2MP Digital Camera - Black - Excellent Condition 27242862425 | eBay

Not bad cameras mate:thumbsup:

Cheers buddy, :)

I need something simple too pal. I find this all really frustrating especially after having a great time.

I don't think we are deviating from the original thread too much as it is related to the pictures I took whilst out. :thumbsup:

Having said that I may create a thread asking for recommendations for either budget friendly cameras/phones with decent picture taking capabilities.

Take care mate ! :)

Matt & I arrived on site at around 10 a.m unloaded our kit & set up our shelters for the day.

Matt went with the Dutch Army tent with tarp over the top & I dug out my Wild Country Zephyros 2 also with a tarp for extra kit storage /admin space.

We then popped to the local butchers for 12 rashers of pig & the same quantity of chipolatas to go with the 6 eggs that I had brought with me. :cool-pig:

After a brew I cooked up some scrambled egg rolls before Matt & I spent the afternoon putting the world to rights (As we do).

Our evening meal consisted of both bacon & sausage rolls with gallons of tea & we then spent the evening chatting & listening to the radio. :thumbsup:

We hit the sack early as the temperature was starting to drop & we had run out of wood thanks to the rather eager wood eating washing machine drum fire-pit we were using.

We awoke to a very heavy dew with frost on the ground in places as well as on our tarps so packing away wasn't going to be a very pleasant affair but it is what it is ! ;)

Whilst breaking camp we had a quick brew before heading back to our vehicles before making our way home.

As usual we had a great time & I look forward to the next one ! :)

P.S

I drove past a broken down Landrover on my way home. When will they ever learn ? ;):whistle::p

Back