• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

out for the weekend

Just thinking @WildWood1965 (yes it hurt:rofl:) slightly swaying off topic. when I take a picture I always save it manually mate as the systems that run the phone and organise the things going on in the background ie the location of the pictures. Doesn’t always happen the way it should. Not sure if this has any relevance to your situation though. Could explain the loss of your snaps. My phone is a bugger for this. Worth checking the pictures settings mate.

Sussed it. I found another way completely by accident ! :thumbsup:

IMG_20180428_113620150.jpg
IMG_20180428_113602544.jpg
IMG_20180428_123122287.jpg
IMG_20180428_123115445.jpg
IMG_20180428_164540435.jpg

Thanks Matt ! :thumbsup::)

Nice pictures mate.....looks like you both ate well.......wheres the caaaaaaaaake??

I will let you in on a secret Bill. ;)

We had no room for caaaaaake despite buying a box of choc chip muffins. :sad:

We were both stuffed mate after 2 scrambled egg rolls for dinner, 2 sausage rolls & 1 bacon roll for tea & a pack of chocolate digestives. :sick-pig:

We were actually defeated by the egg, sausage & bacon fest & Mattchew went home with 3 eggs, 6 sausages & 6 rashers of bacon.

He is probably polishing it all off as I type ! :D

" .you really really need to work on your menu"

Don't listen to him Matt, eggs,sausage...and bacon sounds like a perfectly varied menu to me...:rofl: :rofl:

The recipes section is looking a bit bare chaps.

Perhaps some of you could let us in on the culinary delights that you like to create in the field but please use the imperial scale for quantities or Joecole & 1 shot willie won't have a clue what you are on about ! :whistle:;):p

Back