• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Out with the boys and the GoPro

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Had a cracking walk around a local nature reserve with my boys this morning.
We saw lots of wild life and fed the ducks.
Saw the makings of some dens that someone had been busy building.

First time out with the GoPro.......been hitting buttons left right and centre not knowing what I was really doing.....but hopefully something will appear :whistle: :rofl: :rofl:

Got the GoPro app on the phone Rob.......upload to You-Tube from that.......I think??? :rofl: :rofl: just hitting buttons here at the minute with no clue.....but it works:rofl:

Braw videos bill, “my twat son singing”😂 brilliant, poor lads on YouTube now 🤭 a like the music in the background, wee bit of hardcore tunes do the trick. Subscribed now so keep em coming yi Ken :thumbsup:

Looks like you've got the hang of it Willie, well done.

Edit to add, I've just subscribed too and your boy is going to put you in a headlock Willie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Braw videos bill, “my twat son singing”😂 brilliant, poor lads on YouTube now 🤭 a like the music in the background, wee bit of hardcore tunes do the trick. Subscribed now so keep em coming yi Ken :thumbsup:

Number 1 Son put that up himself Mark....he is such a dear :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsup:
Got your message mate....thank you......subscribed to you too.....I think :rofl:

Looks like you've got the hang of it Willie, well done.

Edit to add, I've just subscribed too and your boy is going to put you in a headlock Willie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OHHHH Bam......what have you done?? :eek::eek::rofl:......and thank you mate!!

Had a cracking walk around a local nature reserve with my boys this morning.
We saw lots of wild life and fed the ducks.
Saw the makings of some dens that someone had been busy building.

First time out with the GoPro.......been hitting buttons left right and centre not knowing what I was really doing.....but hopefully something will appear :whistle: :rofl: :rofl:

That's pretty good if that was the first attempt Bill

A could just picture you with glow sticks a yellow vest and a whistle....dancing to them tunes bill
B08B6DA4-93BC-40FA-B4C9-4408D89224AB.gif

The music is a tad wild eghh...........not my first choice either :rofl:

To be be honest I could not find a way of getting rid of it.......other rubbish options available too :rofl::rofl:
A bit more button pressing to do me thinks :whistle:

Trying to get my head around iMovies on the computer at the moment :rolleyes:

To be be honest I could not find a way of getting rid of it.......other rubbish options available too :rofl::rofl:

The music was fine mate 👍🏻

I liked the music although it was maybe a bit more energetic than the vibe of the vid. No harm though mate.

Been playing around with the camera software again this morning.
Managed to get the "GoPro Quick" app downloaded and installed and onto the desk top of my computer.
Uploading will be a lot easier now I think.....just plug in the camera to the computer and away you go.......she said :whistle::rofl:

Need to get back out and take some more footage now :thumbsup:

Back