• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

over fire kettle

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
we are looking for a large over fire kettle which will make 30 cups tea ....any ideas where to get one from ???

Will get a pic up in a min of the boiler I have

Here you go mate just filled it to see how much it held at it held 14 L with room to spare so plenty big enough.
The tap seems fine now it's not leaking anymore.
Check photo with 2 L bottle next to it so you get an idea of size.
Needs a good clean by will chuck it in the washer.

20120321_202859.jpg

Attachments

• 20120321_202859.jpg
    20120321_202859.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 124
So thats that sorted then :)

My Dad might even still have a big gas catering kettle too will check with him tomorrow

So thats that sorted then :)

My Dad might even still have a big gas catering kettle too will check with him tomorrow

ideal....he aint got the burger van to go with it mate has he ??... could make a killing at the bushy site pmsl

ideal....he aint got the burger van to go with it mate has he ??... could make a killing at the bushy site pmsl

Burger van not very bushy is it :) I got a nice bushy meal for all of us on my next visit :)

the old boiler looks good to me mate, will you be coming down before the next bushy in august so i can fab a stand

dont quote me on it but i think Gazo plans on coming down 13th--15th april.....just had a thought we could always use the stand that i made !! what do you think?

I think your stand matt but with its on fire because soon we will have no room to cook on, so if we off set a square fire just for the pot or make the fire pit in to a l shape and put your rack on the end then its job sorted ;)

if after may I have one in sweden you can have - does about 20 litres

Back