• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

'ow do

Welcome SMC luks eur gran' bield theur av set up theear. is it enny gran'? skeg forrad ta thy input 'n future posts!

Reactions: smc
Welcome SMC luks eur gran' bield theur av set up theear. is it enny gran'? skeg forrad ta thy input 'n future posts!
Sorry šŸ˜‰ my O/H is from the North. Find the lingo quite romantic ( Dont start you lot! You know what I mean!) Nice to have another member to our ever growing forum. Lovely spot you've set up there. Swinger myself but looks a nice compact shelter.

Reactions: smc
A swinger you say, well I'll go t'foot of our stairs' !!

I landed here, looking for something to do with my hammock. As much as I think I would like it, the mutt just can't have me roaming the moors/woods on me tod. So therefore I have to be a ground dweller so we can snuggle up. As much she loves the lass, the lass gets the coldest shoulder ever, if I'm out the house without the mutt.

She loves camping both tent and van. Lay in the door look at the world on a 30m line and not move when dog or bird passes close by. Put her on a 2-5m line in a park you will end up with longer arms :)

Back