• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pard 008p Recording Problem

The Verminhater

Extremely Talkative
Hi all,
The last couple of shoots I've pressed record with the pard showing it's recording. On reviewing the video files, there's none showing for those shoots, only previous one's. I'm using a 32gb card, and certain it's not full. I don't have a computer at the moment to upload the files already on it and clear the card. However, if the cards not full, surely it should still record?
Glenn

You could try a new card. It will take a larger card.

Recording and playback
With a formatted micro SD card (max 128GB) installed and the NV008LRF switched on, a long press on the OK button starts video recording with a flashing red dot and a time elapsed display in the upper left corner of the display. A second long press of the OK button stops the recording. A long press on the ZOOM button brings up the playback facility. Use the + and – buttons to move through the saved images and recordings. Press the OK button to start playback, and press it again to stop playback. Use the + and – keys to speed up or slow down playback (up to +/- x8). A long press of the MENU button closes the playback facility and returns the screen to displaying what the camera sees.

I was thinking of getting another. I wan't to keep the files on the existing card though, so I can upload them to a laptop (when I get a replacement).
Not sure (In my previous post) what the problem is.🤔

Hi Beagler9, I've played back files etc as posted by you above. I,'ve just ordered two more memory cards. Shame it was showing recording but didn't actually record, as the footage would of been very good ( 5 x feral pigeons and 12 x rats all from a shed I've never been inside before in one evening.

Is there anyway of getting the footage on here ?

I'm not sure, particulary via an android phone, but would be great to upload a few clips.
We don't host video uploads, simply because they take up a mahoosive amount of disk space, which needs to be paid for -- by donors like @collierboy or (after any shortfall in donations) by me.

Set up a YouTube channel, post to that, then post a link here. And donate to our site @The Verminhater, ya stingy get! :D

Having trouble transfering files from Pard to Android phone after last outing. Not sure why, as last outing uploaded fine. Pity, as lsst night I shot a rat that would of won an oscar for best dramatic death. 🤣
I'm working on it. Connecting my Samsung Galaxy s9+ and Pard to wifi works, but files won't upload via the Roadcam app. Worked last time, so pretty frustrating.

I'm afraid that when it comes to the tecky stuff you mention i have not a clue, so can't offer any help or advice at all. When i
get any sort of I.T. or phone bother i ask my daughter or son in law. It's just a language i cant speak.

Yes, it can be a headache. 😭
You're trying to port files across platforms that weren't really designed to work together. Take the SD card out of the Pard. Stuff it into a laptop. Copy the files across. If they're in a recognisable format like .mp4, upload them from the laptop to BoobTube. :alert:

I need a new laptop, otherwise I would of gone that route for sure. At the moment I'm trying to do it wi fi between phone/pard. It worked last time though, so not sure why it's not this time. 😭

Back