• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pathfinder cup 🀫

Well hope to see all your new kit soon....just dont pour water in it and leave......just like you sharpened your axe and threatened to cut fire wood....I was sweating sitting in my chair watching andy bam hard at work after you leftπŸ€­πŸ˜„

Arrived this morning, just have to get out and try it now 😁 nice bit of kit, very light πŸ‘πŸ»
D8C1D0B9-008B-4BAF-93F0-0F1A15C6C3E9.jpeg
8055D6FC-726C-47D5-AEBF-9D88477173B5.jpeg

Hi Mark.

That is indeed a nice cup.....looks very well made and the lid fits like a glove.
Good drain holes and nice handles.......Like it mate.......nice purchase and addition to the kit.

Very nice, I'm assuming the slots in the lid and the holes in the side are for a bail handle ? Does it come supplied ?

It is mate, doesn’t come supplied tho, only Β£4 for the attachment, I don’t think I will bother with it to be honest as I will be using it as a coffee and tea mug

Was tempted with the pathfinder one like this rob , not as much stuff as the TBS , looks braw πŸ‘πŸ»
Am just not into gel stoves or alike, it’s probably ignorance on my part right enough lol

Back