• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pathfinder kettle

Ark79

Site Manager
Dose anyone know where I can get one of these as everywhere is out of stock and pathfinder themselves has said itโ€™s discontinued..... blooming thro away my lid for mine by mistake ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

That's very honest of you .........admitting your mistake Mark......I would of had to keep a lid on it.
Try ebay mate......never know.....hope you find one .

Sorry Mark, I can't help you there...it's always annoying when something like that happens. Can you make something or find something else that fits?

Sorry Mark, I can't help you there...it's always annoying when something like that happens. Can you make something or find something else that fits?

be worth dropping them an email :thumbsup:

itโ€™s more than likely I will have to Mike, as Iโ€™m running out of options and I hate having something half hole ๐Ÿ˜‚

How did you get on with the lid @Ark79 any joys. If you haven't send me the dimensions and I will see if I can get you one knocked up in work mate

How did you get on with the lid @Ark79 any joys. If you haven't send me the dimensions and I will see if I can get you one knocked up in work mate

Your an absolute gent Gav ๐Ÿ˜ I was giving up hope there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I will get the dimensions as soon as I can Mucker ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Your an absolute gent Gav ๐Ÿ˜ I was giving up hope there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I will get the dimensions as soon as I can Mucker ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I will get it made out of lead for ya nice and strong makes the tea taste banging. :rofl:

You get me the dimensions and send me some close up pictures on what's app and I will see what I can do mate

I will get it made out of lead for ya nice and strong makes the tea taste banging. :rofl:

You get me the dimensions and send me some close up pictures on what's app and I will see what I can do mate

Lead you say ๐Ÿค” aye that works for me Ken ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Much appreciated Mucker ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Back