• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Paul Kirtley .....

I've watched his stuff on Youtube and subscribe to his podcast. He's a boy who knows what he's talking about (and doing) without being flashy. I like his understated approach.

Been a subscriber for years, a couple of videos in particular I liked was his lightening the load, and a week's worth of food in a side pouch, both very good, and of course, his how to dress for the Arctic on a budget, top man.

I've only done part 1 so far........wow...…...

Aaaah goody, been looking for some canoe camping vids!!! (Have to wait until tomorrow night....)

Watched a few of his vids.....seems a great guy. Knows his way about the woods...he’s like a council scheme version of ray mears 🤭😆

I might be wrong but wasnt he one of the first woodlore instructors to get the antler handled knife from Ray?

His knowledge is way up there but I reckon he has been left behind in terms of production value of videos by a lot of people who know much less about bushcraft but more about media. That said fancy videos probably arent his focus.

" people who know much less about bushcraft but more about media. "

Right on target with that comment! There are more Cordon Bleu Chefs knocking up 3 course (Bush Craft) meals and Spielbergs waving video cameras running around in the woods these days, than Squirrels...:lol:

Good to see Paul has reappeared..

" people who know much less about bushcraft but more about media. "

Right on target with that comment! There are more Cordon Bleu Chefs knocking up 3 course (Bush Craft) meals and Spielbergs waving video cameras running around in the woods these days, than Squirrels...:lol:

Good to see Paul has reappeared..
Hang on...................er, CordonBleu Chefs are squirrels waving video cams? Or is Spielberg a Chef? Or a squirrel? The squirrels's called Spielberg!! And is a chef?
o_O

Back