• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

PDF targets

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
As I am back in Lockdown (until March I suspect !!) here in France I did have this one saved somewhere but can not find it, anybody got it or a least a link for it that works. PDF download

Attachments

• 3d6d7a9319b57245ec7d276d93a4b3ca.jpg
    3d6d7a9319b57245ec7d276d93a4b3ca.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 84
Hi Med.

@divebuddy is your man.....it was he who uploaded that target for some fun competition a while back.
When he see's this post he will no doubt help you out :thumbsup:

Sorry I haven't sorted the target yet. Just swapped computers so having difficulty finding stuff. A couple of days and I will have it sorted.

When I'm feeling a bit technically challenged I just draw an inch circle and block it in in black. An inch circle is good enough to be reasonably sure of a kill shot so that is good enough for me. If I'm only shooting at 25 yards with one of the air rifles I will use a 1 centimetre dot instead.

You can buy stick on targets if you’re too lazy to draw them or your a para and you’ve eaten all your crayons so don’t have anything to colour them in with....

Birchwood Casey Stick On Target Spots 1.5" - 160 Targets 33904 Air Rifle Gun Shooting Birchwood Casey Stick On Target Spots 1.5" - 160 Targets 33904 Air Rifle Gun Shooting: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

or just plain dots

LJY Round Dot Stickers Color Coding Labels, 12 Different Assorted Colors Dot Labels, 12 Sheets (19mm) LJY Round Dot Stickers Color Coding Labels, 12 Different Assorted Colors Dot Labels, 12 Sheets (19mm): Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

Back