• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pembrokeshire

Outspan

Slightly Talkative
Anyone shoot around Pembs?
Always looking for new people to hook up with. Rifle or shot gun (also class 1) quite fancy trying geese or pigeon!

I shoot with a 22lr and have an open (unconditional) licence, mainly pest control, bunnies, squirrels and pesky pheasants. I also have a coterminous certificate for shotguns and am currently looking for something that fits at a price that wont break the bank.

I also have a coterminous certificate for shotguns and am currently looking for something that fits at a price that wont break the bank.
Was looking at a Winchester SXP Blackshadow on tubeyuo yesterday (thinking of adding a pump action just for the noise it makes 🤣) and for a nice uncomplicated pump it get good reviews, £375 ish brand new, the ATA's also get good reviews for non silly money. Of course I would not presume to know how you want to spend but its a start.

Have a 22 browning plus a spare slot. Also got HMR but it’s a shite rifle, good round though. My go to are 223 browning X bolt with NV plus now have slot for 243. All open.
Usually take a poachers 410 to finish off misplaced hits. Then I have my Remmy 12G 8 shot auto for avian control.

Back