• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pets

Woodlander

Very Addicted
As a follow on from the thread members dogs, I just wondered if you folks have other pets also? The Mrs is starting a zoo here, we live in a 2 bed flat with ferrets, rats, fish, lizards and a dog. I would mention the kids but I don't class them as pets, because pet owners love their pets, and pets usually behave. The kids we tolerate 😵‍💫😵‍💫

As a follow on from the thread members dogs, I just wondered if you folks have other pets also? The Mrs is starting a zoo here, we live in a 2 bed flat with ferrets, rats, fish, lizards and a dog. I would mention the kids but I don't class them as pets, because pet owners love their pets, and pets usually behave. The kids we tolerate 😵‍💫😵‍💫
Where do you come on that list Jono? 😇

A think Mike might need a safe word jon 😂😂
OK il stop the banter. Sorry for any weird behaviour. Have been sober for 9 months, child free and 1/2 bottle of vodka and 1 bottle of Parmalat Violet gon has put me in a silly mood. Apologies, I am usually the responsible adult. Blow out and poor timing.sfaeword is 'Jono go to sleep now' and also jono no drink at summer meet cos I'm a light weights

20220717_110144.jpg

This one is better behaved than any kid and better looking than Wendy's Mum

Back