• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Photo Competition 2019.....OPEN

AM!!! BATMAN
7A5F50D7-FEEB-43E8-9292-F426706915F0.jpeg

You look like you're about to cold cock batman with a sly left there Mark. :lol:

Good drills, he's loaded, probably got a couple hundred in his wallet. ;)

Sorry about the slow reply chaps/chapesses but it’s been my daughter’s birthday party this weekend and a house full of over exited 7/8 year olds doesn’t leave much time for anything else. I’m rather chuffed that my pictures been picked as the winner so thanks to everyone that put a vote in especially considering the competition. Just to keep things clear and above board I feel I ought to mention that I have also sold this picture a couple of times since entering it (once for a Norfolk calendar) and hence it’s possibly best that £20 prize be passed on to the next person in the name of fairness. Thanks again I really am thrilled to have been picked :):thumbsup:

Sorry about the slow reply chaps/chapesses but it’s been my daughter’s birthday party this weekend and a house full of over exited 7/8 year olds doesn’t leave much time for anything else. I’m rather chuffed that my pictures been picked as the winner so thanks to everyone that put a vote in especially considering the competition. Just to keep things clear and above board I feel I ought to mention that I have also sold this picture a couple of times since entering it (once for a Norfolk calendar) and hence it’s possibly best that £20 prize be passed on to the next person in the name of fairness. Thanks again I really am thrilled to have been picked :):thumbsup:

ok so the winner of the 2020 picky contest will win £40 shiny shackles :) thanks @Bionic

Hope the wee one had a good birthday and you and mum can now put your feet up. That's a generous gesture mate, kudos.

Back