• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Plotting

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Well my days at the moment are being spent re-designing and preparing the garden for this year's crops. Got some of my seeds potted and in the grow house, planning on getting one of those pvc greenhouses for this year, hopefully have more luck with tons and try to grow some cucumbers and peppers etc. Having a cuppa at present, pics to follow

Herb garden and first bed dug over
20200320_102630.jpg

Tarragon, Thyme, Lemon balm, Lavender, Chives, Parsley, and Horseradish. Got rosemary and coriander to go in.
20200320_102703.jpg

Both beds either side of the lawn, got the left side to dig over yet, just planted some shrubs and fruit trees in the bed behind the hammock.
20200320_102636.jpg

The remaining bed to dig over, lots to do!

Very nice, but don't even think about eating those Fungi, my book shows them to be Plasticus Gnomenobblers...can be very nasty..:D

Looking good Jon, much better than the wilderness that is my garden....you could lose a tribe of pygmys in my lawn.
Get a couple of adders from the sugarloaf and you'll have yourselves some snake and pygmy pie!!! Boom! boom! Dad joke if ever.......

Back