• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Plymouth locals meet every two weeks

stephenjames213

Very Addicted
Hi guys we will be meeting once every two weeks at the bushy camp to get things together and to meet up and do what we do best.....

You guys no the score on the meeting point and the time is as normal (9.30ish)....

we will be having a weekend camp/bushy out at the site (friday-sunday) 16th-18th march....all welcome (this is a free weekend guys)

(1)ex terminator
(2) steve
(3)bullseye
(4) gazo
(5)rick812
(6)gangsta

I shall be there with any luck with a hammock to give it go so lets get the rifles ready and the bags packed BRING IT ON:cool:

There will be a curry night and stew night while on this little adventure ,,, i also will be packing a little something extra for you guys to taste .....:p,,, would any of you guys like some nice homemade pie? if so please let me know as i will make for those that want some...

we will be having a weekend camp/bushy out at the site (friday-sunday) 16th-18th march....all welcome (this is a free weekend guys)

(1)ex terminator
(2) steve
(3)bullseye
(4) gazo
(5)rick812
(6)gangsta​

Back