• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Plymouth locals meet every two weeks

Glad you guys had a good time and the weather was kind to you all:)

@gavin nice one.....like the pictures buddy:thumbsup:

Some tidy set ups there.
I am liking the small brazier, what a nice bit of kit...........I can see this tackle tart making a purrrrrchase VERY soon ready for the winter week meet:D:thumbsup:

@WildWood1965 look forward to meeting you soon mate.......but the excuses keep rolling in:D
Pleased you had a good time and the miserable gits looked after you:D:thumbsup:

@divebuddy...........gutted I missed out on aunt Sally's cake AGAIN:sneaky::whistle::D

:rolleyes:
That's probably due to three factors.......
1. It's Aunty Lilies Cake.
2. I didn't take any.
3. I took fresh picked strawberries instead.

I will bring some cake to the next meet.

@Dick.

Honestly mate...... some people eghh :rolleyes:..........if these blokes cant get the name of the cake right, I would make them go without.............. me old bubble blower :rofl::thumbsup:;)

will be at the site on saturday 18th for the day (not over night) just to do some prep work ...post up if you want to lend a hand

Last edited by a moderator:
i,ll be sorting a day trip out to the site soon :) so we can get the chute put up and get some logs cut ready for the meet ....let me know if you want to lend a hand or if you have a chain saw you can bring along to help with ...

not long now guys :):):)

Can't make it on 18th as going to family party in Malvern.
Let me know if you are going any other dates and I'll try to help.

Back