• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

PMT and PETE

mrs sparky

Very Talkative
Just thought i'd let you all know you all thought you've seen pete with bad PMT well you should have seen him this morning when he opened his mail. A nice letter from the police to inform him he has been caught speeding doing 40mph in a 30mph zone hehehehehe.:D :D :D
The reason i find this funny is up until now he has always bragged that he has never been caught and on 2 previous occasions talked himself out of it after being pulled over.

Jane:D

PS He even had the cheek to try and blame me. God he's going to kill me for posting this :rolleyes:

Didn't know he actually did any driving.... still best put the car through the chrono its obviously Overpowered.;) If I was you mate I would get onto mobility obviously their fault. :)

Never mind Pete they barstewards have got nothing better to do ...welcome to the league of super criminals mate.. will wait to read about it in the News of the World on Sunday. :rolleyes:

He can't have PMT (pre match tention)

That's ok Jane I will be up tonight so we can all laugh at him.:D
I got no chance of getting caught speeding ...well not in my van anyway :)

See you later :)

Oh and tell her across the road to be ready for me :D ;) and save me the chair facing the window.
Also Jane I think them blinds need a wash , you should take them down....they only get in the way anyway :D

hi gary, need you to laugh at him because he blamed you after me saying it's Gazo's fault then I was coming home from there. Everyone to blame except him.:(

Jane

O by the way the blinds stay shut:p

LOL :D my fault now is it.....lol

Colin just said he won't be in so won't be up tonight :(

sparky's a crim :eek: :D :D :D hard luck m8 they got me like that welcome to the club ;)

jane i spoke to pete on the phone at lunchtime he said he stuck your name on the form and sent it back:D

Well peed off i can tell you:(

It was last Tuesday gazo coming back from shooting with the shotties, if i'd of known would of shot the camera:D

Pete

lol.......... the only person you haven't blamed yet is me:D ?????????

Back