• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pocket/pouch flask.

Got mine in the post yesterday. Made a coffee, left it for two hours, burnt my tongue! Nice coffee though. Cost me £11.99 on eBay via Argos.
IMG_20191020_093857.jpg

Tried to find link but seems all the £11.99 Argos ones have gone. Bams Amazon link is the next cheapest at £14.99.

They've come down in price, the first one I bought was about 25 quid, the second was about 22 (lost the first but then it turned up again) then the missus wanted one and it was about 18, I got the last one about 5 years ago. 12 quid is a great price.

I didn’t ask it if mine; think my driver got fed up of washing the coffee grounds out of it!

That's the thing when you piss off those 'beneath' you, they have a habit of getting their own back. :rolleyes:

Never thought my driver was beneath me; he was just a little OCD’y. He was also brilliant and generally looked after me (which is why he was chosen as my driver).

Back