• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sold Polish Lavvu

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Extremely Addicted
If anyone here is seeking a Polish Lavvu, pm me, as I have two.........

Large, excellent condition with heavyweight zip..........

Still at the stage where it's spreading Bill, I'd recommend getting vaccinated to anyone who hasn't already had shingles. It's quite unpleasant.

My wife had them on her head and has had bad migraines that last for days ever since the consultant has now put it down to nerve damage from the shingles.... Hope it gets better soon for you pal

Still at the stage where it's spreading Bill, I'd recommend getting vaccinated to anyone who hasn't already had shingles. It's quite unpleasant.
Mother in law had them round her stomach a few years ago and she took ages to fully recover , mind you she was in her mid eighties at the time which possibly affected her recovery rate

My wife had them on her head and has had bad migraines that last for days ever since the consultant has now put it down to nerve damage from the shingles.... Hope it gets better soon for you pal
Mother in law had them round her stomach a few years ago and she took ages to fully recover , mind you she was in her mid eighties at the time which possibly affected her recovery rate
More cheerful little rays of sunshine guys.... :rofl: :rofl: The only thing that I'm really worried about is my eyesight but apparently damage to the cornea is rare and usually heals.

More cheerful little rays of sunshine guys.... :rofl: :rofl: The only thing that I'm really worried about is my eyesight but apparently damage to the cornea is rare and usually heals.
You'll come out on top mate they say God smiles on the righteous but the devil takes care of his own. You can decide which one you are

I am now the proud owner of a rather nice size 3 Polish lavvu, thank you Lol :thumbsup:......anyone got a small Winnerwell woodlander stove that they want rid of just give me a call.

I am now the proud owner of a rather nice size 3 Polish lavvu, thank you Lol :thumbsup:......anyone got a small Winnerwell woodlander stove that they want rid of just give me a call.
Was planning on using it's twin this w/e...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back