• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Poor Old Mollie Dog

and some pain killer and drugs. Had to put towels on the settee because she's dribbling blood at the moment. Bearing in mind that she's 12 years old and has hardly cost me a penny is pretty good

I took care of Tibets (my Bengal cat) teeth until the vet said (at 15yrs old) that the risk of the general anaesthetic out wayed further dental extractions. The teeth cleaning and checks he had kept all but 1 tooth till he passed at 16yrs, Still miss him big time!!

I took care of Tibets (my Bengal cat) teeth until the vet said (at 15yrs old) that the risk of the general anaesthetic out wayed further dental extractions. Still miss him big time!!
Having met him Lee I have to agree that he was a beautiful boy but we know that at some point we have to say good bye, The piglets teeth looked fine but we don't see what a vet sees

She's fine this morning Bill, took her breakfast and medication without any problems

Back