• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Porth Beach.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
October trip booked in with the camper......off to "Porth Beach".

Might take a rod and some lures along....looks like there could be some good Bass fishing off the headland.....if I can get down there.......hard to tell from the pictures :)

Might take a rod and some lures along....looks like there could be some good Bass fishing off the headland.....if I can get down there.......hard to tell from the pictures :)

looks nice 👍
Tight lines in advance 👍

Slope? Bah! I could manage that, because someone said I've been going down hill for years....
confused0046.gif

Looks very inviting bill😁 don’t worry about the slope mate, be fun on the way doon yi Ken, just cast before hand, and reel in on the way doon 😂

Zero hour approaches......we are off on Saturday to "Porth Beach" in Cornwall with the van for a few days :)
The weather is looking favourable........wet and windy with a sprinkle of strong winds :rofl:
We will get the kit in the van today.....so on Saturday morning it will just be..... turn the key and go.....no faffing around.
Luckily there is a place of refuge....an Inn...... very near to the site......so we will be able to keep hydrated and fed :D

Lucky to get this trip in...... the way things are going with the Corvid spike :rolleyes:

"Tally Ho"

Cheers mucker......I hope you have better weather than we are in for :rofl:
But....as @Gulfalan67 says.......its all good fun :thumbsup:........love iiiiiiiiit.

Im not sleeping in the van she said :rolleyes::rofl:

Back