• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pot Noodles

I have been known to go through one or two bottles mate:D
Same here mate :D I've ran out of the small sachets of the stuff. Need to find a small squeezable bottle i can decent some in, to take out wildcamping.

Same here mate :D I've ran out of the small sachets of the stuff. Need to find a small squeezable bottle i can decent some in, to take out wildcamping.
Go to any small café and collect a few sachets Gary, that where most of my salt and pepper comes from

Go to any small café and collect a few sachets Gary, that where most of my salt and pepper comes from
That's what i normally do mate :thumbsup: got loads of salt an pepper, just low on the sachets of tom an brown sauce's :p:D

I find some of the flavors in em, quite bland. I only like the curry ones, with a squirt of HP :D

grilled chicken with curry sauce and new potatoes now that really appeals Gary
Aye, it does mate :thumbsup: I've always been a big eater, and food lover, i've had to curb my appetite as i'm getting older, i easy pile the weight on, most have a slow metabolism. Well that's what i blame :whistle::rofl::D

Aye, it does mate :thumbsup: I've always been a big eater, and food lover, i've had to curb my appetite as i'm getting older, i easy pile the weight on, most have a slow metabolism. Well that's what i blame :whistle::rofl::D
Or just plain greedy:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back