• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Powerful documentary

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
We just watched a very powerful documentary which I think is worth a watch for anyone who has even the slightest doubt about the events of the last couple of years.

Trailer:

Full documentary:

Always worth knowing who is behind any documentary in terms of who funded it; what direction was given, what questions were asked and what answers to what questions have hit the editing room floor?

Thing is if folk had sat back and done nothing we would still be in lock down....didn't want it ,but like millions of others decided to think of people who where more vulnerable, my wife included....where we wrong to take it...who knows..but in my mind vaccines have saved more lifes ...another youtube wildcamping anti vaxer went full throttle on the evil jab....sadly he died of covid...

Thanks for posting Paul :thumbsup:

After viewing the trailer last night I had to watch the whole programme & it reminded me of the hard hitting documentaries that the World In Action team used to produce back in the day

There are two sides to every story & whilst the vaccines have saved lives they have also sadly taken them away or indeed changed them in a major way

I am not an educated man by any means & I struggled to decide which path to take myself (& I still do) mainly based on the speed in which the vaccines were approved & declared to be Safe & Effective (To me in laymans terms this means pretty much close to 100% or you could be playing Russian roulette)

Whilst many people are pro-vaccine & some are labelled as anti-vaxxers I would put myself in the middle category of being vaccine-hesitant (Long-term).

I hope that this topic promotes a healthy discussion on the forum & that we all acknowledge & respect the opinion of others no matter which side of the fence they are on (Or even if they are actually sitting on the fence). :)

Just watched this video @G1ZmO .........and it is certainly thought provoking 🤔
Lorraine and I have both had the two jabs.....so have our immediate and extended family..... and fortunately we have not suffered any serious side effects.
It's difficult to argue or doubt most of the information and evidence shown and discussed in the video.
We are booked in for the third jab very soon along with the Flu jab.........on a personal note I am now thinking of giving number 3 a swift body swerve........or at least postponing it for the time being........while still questioning myself if I am making the right decision.:rolleyes:🤔

Personally it wears me down....two parents in there eighties had all three jabs neither up nor down....according to my anti vax nephew we are all going to die.....that's 4.3 million in scotland and over 53 million uk wide....of course the vaccine came along quickly....its called modern science.....if someone said in the sixties you would have a device that fits in your pocket,makes phone calls,takes pictures,plays music and you can even watch TV etc....you would be called mad......everyone has there opinion on both sides.....but this is supposed to be about bushcraft,camping and outdoor persuits not point scoring for those for or against.....rant over.....time for my meds😁🤧🤢🥃

We have both had both jabs, and glad we have personally. A very good friend of mine, Ken, real name, very strong rugby playing, no nonsense Yorkshireman, decided not to have the jabs, caught COVID Sep 21, has not worked since. He spends around 20hrs a day in bed, because he has absolutely no energy, some change from the man I knew 13 months ago.

Another good friend, they played in the front row together, has to pick him up and take him to see his son play rugby, he cannot even drive! I not sure if I believed in long COVID before……..But I bloody do now.

I am sure most of us have had Tetanus, Polio, Typhoid, BCG and Diphtheria jabs, many of us, myself included, would have had Hep B, and Flu jabs. I have also had Yellow Fever and taken Malaria meds……..No hesitation there at all! Why, because I do not want to contract any of them.

I, or my wife, had absolutely no reaction to the COVID jabs, both had COVID no worse than a shitty cold for about 7 days……….My mate Ken on the other hand! 🙁

Personally it wears me down....two parents in there eighties had all three jabs neither up nor down....according to my anti vax nephew we are all going to die.....that's 4.3 million in scotland and over 53 million uk wide....of course the vaccine came along quickly....its called modern science.....if someone said in the sixties you would have a device that fits in your pocket,makes phone calls,takes pictures,plays music and you can even watch TV etc....you would be called mad......everyone has there opinion on both sides.....but this is supposed to be about bushcraft,camping and outdoor persuits not point scoring for those for or against.....rant over.....time for my meds😁🤧🤢🥃

Totally agree with you Oot, that was a genuine “like”. But I don’t think there is anyone trying to points score over anyone, we all have our own minds, some of us more stubborn than others and won’t be shifted. For your information, I got a Gold for Stubbornness, at the worlds most Stubborn old Bastard awards in Stubbornville!

I am sure that what is posted here will be just opinions and experiences, no looking for an argument……. Certainly not with me, because I am right! 🥇🥇👍🤣😂

Me and the wife are all jabbed up with no undue side effects, and if anyone was going to be affected it'd be the wife, very poorly woman.
I was vax hesitant at first but then I did my own research and was comfortable enough to go through with the plan.
Never had a test though, and not been any more ill than I would be in normal circumstances.
No vaccine is totally safe, and life a numbers game. You probably are more at risk of serious injury just living life than being bed ridden or worse by a vaccine. I've heard of lots of hardcore anti vaxers that have got covid and been very ill or died. Even worse are the ones that proclaim its a lie/plot or never existed.

Aye have spent nights around the fire with oor GIZMO putting the world to rights,and just like yourself big red....might not always be right.....but I am never wrong.😁......you see that's the difference we can disagree and still be friends....its the militant in your face folk on both sides that wear you down......anyway paul just needs a small rum or two and he's muttering😁😄👍......oh and Paul is the one sitting alone....the rest of us are jabbed
20191116_193844_HDR.jpg

the off topic section of the forum is a virtual campfire where we can talk about stuff thats not Bushcraft /camping or covered in the other sections of the forum :cool:

luckily we have a great bunch of guys on here at the moment and we all seem to rub along with out upsetting each other :)

sept for @Ark79 we all agree he,s a dick :rofl::rofl:

the off topic section of the forum is a virtual campfire where we can talk about stuff thats not Bushcraft /camping or covered in the other sections of the forum :cool:

luckily we have a great bunch of guys on here at the moment and we all seem to rub along with out upsetting each other :)

I won’t have a bad word said about Mark, he is my virtual friend………..I don’t have many, so I am hanging on to him!

But you are right, there is a good bunch of people on this forum, I like being here. 👍

Flattery mr tart 🤔 not like you to be so kind beeatch!!😂

Oh aye , before I forget 🤔 try and stay on topic matt 🫣😂😂

The post was meant to provoke some thought and perhaps highlight opinions which are very much suppressed by the media.

As Ricky points out, myself, and the rest of my household, are un-jabbed. We all had Covid at once and it affected us all differently. While I was back to 'normal' after 3 days it took my wife a couple of weeks, likely due to underlying conditions. Son and daughter were also around a week. We've never had it again since though many jabbed people I know have had it 2 or 3 times despite being boosted.

Let me be straight, I have no issue with anyone who has chosen to be jabbed but I feel deep concern, especially for members of my extended family and friends who have done so and I sincerely hope that concern is misplaced.

Big hugs to you all! Except Mark who needs a good kick up the jacksie for going off topic AGAIN! lol :thumbsup: :rofl:

Back