• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Preppers in Birmingham

Pezmik

Slightly Talkative
Hi

New to the Forum and wondered if there are any other Preppers in the Birmingham / midlands area? I've always been a Prepper but think it would be good to make contacts / friends in this community

Mick

Hi

New to the Forum and wondered if there are any other Preppers in the Birmingham / midlands area? I've always been a Prepper but think it would be good to make contacts / friends in this community

Mick

welcome mate :thumbsup:

Hi pez im from walsall but jumpped ship when we moved back from germany to sunny wales, cant be easy prepping in Brum!

Hi

Mick
Hello and welcome.

Hello Pezmik. l'm a long way from you physically but probably not in a prepper way.

Back