• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Presento...

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
The postie brought this 77th Birthday present from my Granddaughter this morning. A few days early but a really nice surprise. She said when I grow old and more mature she will buy me furry slippers, but until I grow up she thought I might like this knife.

5 inch carbon steel, bone handle, brass bolster, the traditional spacers and ally pommel. John Nowill, Sheffield.
DSC00705.JPG
DSC00706.JPG

The postie brought this 77th Birthday present from my Granddaughter this morning. A few days early but a really nice surprise. She said when I grow old and more mature she will buy me furry slippers, but until I grow up she thought I might like this knife.

5 inch carbon steel, bone handle, brass bolster, the traditional spacers and ally pommel. John Nowill, Sheffield.
View attachment 34355View attachment 34356
She obviously knows you very well, that is a very nice looking knife from a great cutler. Congratulations!

View attachment 34355View attachment 34356
Very nice Sax, the original boy scout knife

Back