• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Projects.

6v waterwheel made from an old bicycle for charging devices, designing a rocket stove that fits inside an ammo box. That's it at the moment

Sounds interesting mate, any pictures or more details.

oh and here is that picture I was on about taken at welsh meet in 2012

I've got a project I've sort of started but stalled in the summer. A wee off grid solar system for the shed. Got most the big stuff but got a bit daunted with putting in fuses etc.
I am a lazy bassa which doesn't help. Will try and get the finger out for this year.

Sounds interesting Bam.......good project good luck with it 👍
Have you much left to do?
:lol: Well..... I've built and fitted a couple shelves for the gubbins to go on, got the panel, controller, battery and inverter but ground to a halt through apathy. I really am gash at 'big' stuff, much better at McGyvering stuff.

My 'to do' list is truly prodigious. Think War and Peace on 'roids. I'm the first to admit I'm one lazy git, especially on the DIY type stuff but..... yeah, most things really.

Not to far away from that ether :zipped:

I. Think I fall into the " got more going on than I should" camp. In my workshop I currently have a chest and a table i' m working on , a door being made , another three doors repaired and prepared for painting whiiich go into the garage for the actual painting then there are several other projects that were started some time ago and have been put on hold when something "more important" came along. Then there are other bits and pieces which I have for future projects not yet started anywhere but in my head.
Best get out there and do a bit...

Back