• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Proper coffee, made easier

In all seriousness I am not fussy as long as it's made with clean water...sugar/no sugar, tea/coffee/oxo/marmite, instant or otherwise.....I just don't mind, I was only micky taking
I enjoy a coffee in the morning and evening and tea in between while I'm at home but that is just habit.
We know you were mickey taking Mike šŸ˜Š I was doing the same back šŸ˜‰

I never actually drank coffee till I was at sandhurst and came to understand a new meaning to the terms ā€œcold were and tiredā€; I then developed my coffee tastes over the next couple of years to the point now where I can drink it all day long and sometimes do!

As a policy I tend to only carry black sweetened coffee in my flask, that way if I forget it for a few days (or a week) then I doesnā€™t go mouldy.

Oooh interesting šŸ¤” any chance of some more info please @Madriverrob
Have a look at base camp foods ....

Thought I bump this up; just purchased Aldo own brand coffee bags, come in Kenyan, Columbiaā€™s and Brazilian varieties. Ā£2 for ten. I tend to use also coffee in my perculator and like it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 51
Thought I bump this up; just purchased Aldo own brand coffee bags, come in Kenyan, Columbiaā€™s and Brazilian varieties. Ā£2 for ten. I tend to use also coffee in my perculator and like it.
Never seen coffee bags in my local store ā€¦ off for a look now šŸ‘

We had holiday on Jamica about 13 years ago and all the coffee was in bags. Pop one in the pot and a full jug of lovely Blue Mountain coffee awaits you after you've done whatever it is you do in the morning. Good coffee as well.

We had holiday on Jamica about 13 years ago and all the coffee was in bags. Pop one in the pot and a full jug of lovely Blue Mountain coffee awaits you after you've done whatever it is you do in the morning. Good coffee as well.
Iā€™ve not long come back from Jamaica , we had free coffee in the room ā€¦ seemed rude not to bring some ( about 30 šŸ˜¬) back ā€¦..
039BD864-E807-4EE0-890F-32292AF9FE4A.jpeg

Back