• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pumpkin carving

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
That time of year again:thumbsup: pumpkins scraped out.... seeds gathered for roasting (first time roasting) and then carved. Each year the kids want more and more difficult carvings :D who am I to say no :rofl:
Happy Halloween for tomorrow :thumbsup:
F7BFEC35-D7C1-4906-9E86-420CFD514BC3.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::thumbsup: Brilliant Mark....."Happy Halloween" to you and the family too.:thumbsup:

Excellent carving by the way mate:thumbsup:

The one one the right is an absolute cracker, luckily the shorter members of our family aren’t as ambitious as that so I got away with a relatively simple slice and dice. Those put ours to shame but here it is :)
365A02E6-13C5-4E1D-9247-06BB8116B1E6.jpeg

The one one the right is an absolute cracker, luckily the shorter members of our family aren’t as ambitious as that so I got away with a relatively simple slice and dice. Those put ours to shame but here it is :)
View attachment 15391

Am all for the traditional carving :D there was a few moments the kitchen knife came to close :rofl: I was sweating a little :eek:

@Bionic

Ours is of the same standard as your's mate......basic but handsome just the same :D
As for "Leonardo Givenchy" above ^^^^^^ :sneaky:.....smart arse;):rofl:

I'm impressed by the dedication you've all shown. I hope you've all get through Halloween with all your fingers intact...enjoy the toffee apples and bonfires, I love Autumn.

I'm impressed by the dedication you've all shown. I hope you've all get through Halloween with all your fingers intact...enjoy the toffee apples and bonfires, I love Autumn.

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

Autumn is a good time of year right enough :D

Back