• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Pumpkin seeds

Ark79

Site Manager
As yous probably know we all went pumpkin picking today...
06281F27-BA9B-483E-97F3-17426241F35A.jpeg

032B7C13-685B-4A3F-90A7-33F7C2AD4DC7.jpeg

Now there all carved out
82D4D8EB-55B4-4A7A-BC8B-6852B4C153D9.jpeg

Am now left with sorting all the seeds out lol
2FC87AEB-FA41-41FA-95DD-FF8E799F8F3E.jpeg

We want to roast the seeds but I know naff all about doing so..... can I use any pumpkin seeds or are there certain ones?? Any advice welcome as we don’t want to waste them

As yous probably know we all went pumpkin picking today...View attachment 19515
View attachment 19516

Now there all carved out
View attachment 19517

Am now left with sorting all the seeds out lolView attachment 19518

We want to roast the seeds but I know naff all about doing so..... can I use any pumpkin seeds or are there certain ones?? Any advice welcome as we don’t want to waste them
Now thats what you call a pumpkin field Mark. Very low oven and put the pith complete with seeds in it for a few hours. It would also pay you to squeeze as much moisture
as you can out of the pith

Now thats what you call a pumpkin field Mark. Very low oven and put the pith complete with seeds in it for a few hours. It would also pay you to squeeze as much moisture
as you can out of the pith

Ah so I don’t have to pick out the seeds then ?

Cool pumpkins Mark, is the front left one a wolf head ???

Obviously an artistic flair in the family mark :thumbsup:.....nice to see you all joining in and having fun together:thumbsup::)
Loving the Wolf :eek:....excellent job!!

Back