• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Qso

Sorry but I'd not give out my call sign on any prepper forum; I give it out on ham forums but that said, I'm not Harry Palmer on those sites ;)

I think I'm right in saying LW doesn't see the benefit of Radio Hams usage in regards to prepping - maybe You and I should attempt to talk him around.

i just don't see who I am supposed to be communicating with post SHTF, I have short wave radios for monitoring any transmissions, but broadcasting myself? why?

Al awnser that if I may:cool:

Help:thumbsup:
Information:thumbsup:
Company:thumbsup:
Instructions :thumbsup:
Return of information:thumbsup:
Planning:thumbsup:
Knowledge:thumbsup:
Tactical :thumbsup:
Prep:thumbsup:
And my favourite A nice chat:thumbsup:

Some of that has to be beneficial

I have to add I don't own one but I can see it being beneficial to a shtf situation

Can't beat setting up your camp and QRP rig, having a brew and scones with Devon cream of course LOL

I agree with that, except my camp will be minus the rig-whatever that is.

its the whole world to me, anything and anyone outside of this glorious county is of no importance to me.
I prep to survive in Devon not some multi cultural hell hole in the south east or the midlands.

Ain't nowt wrong with the Midlands! Ha ha! Proper hunting country.

foxes have always been classed as vermin, i've seen a few mangy ones in my time.
i'd rather hunt something I can actually eat though.

Back