• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Qso

Alanm, would you be interested in a young male neutered lurcher? Dark brindle, 7 months old, 23" at the shoulder, still untrained but a natural killer...the only problem with him is that he has torn a claw on his back right foot and until it drops off it'll slow him down a little.

foxes have always been classed as vermin, i've seen a few mangy ones in my time.
i'd rather hunt something I can actually eat though.
Oh ,my boys hunt edibles too! Back in the day though I used to pelt hunt - and made a !ot of cash.We could dig foxes too with the terriers. Miss those days.The law is the law though,and I am careful.

Alanm, would you be interested in a young male neutered lurcher? Dark brindle, 7 months old, 23" at the shoulder, still untrained but a natural killer...the only problem with him is that he has torn a claw on his back right foot and until it drops off it'll slow him down a little.
Thanks for the offer mate.I ONLY buy pups,and with respect,never one with an injury,no matter how small.I have been stung in the past.Thanks again for the offer though.

I wouldn't eat any of the shit.Foxes are disease ridden vermin,badgers the same.They stink,full of worms,and in the case of badgers ,carry TB- transmissible to humans.Also,if you were 'caught' with a badger carcass, you have to have a damned good explanation as to where it came from ( Badger Act 1992).

Still,as my brothers always says," One mans wombat piss is another mans real ale!":)

Deer carry TB too but I bet you'd eat that without any qualms??:Dmustn't tell that to the sheeple though, eat Bambi oh dear me no, they'd rather eat McDonalds crap and gawd knows where that meat comes from.
plenty of badger roadkill around here, wouldn't be too hard to explain, not that I've eaten badger though, still I wouldn't turn it down post shtf if the opportunity arose, I much prefer venison though it has to be said .
I like mutton too, but proper mutton isn't that easy to come by.
I like goat meat too but that's not very common around here.

Deer carry TB too but I bet you'd eat that without any qualms??:Dmustn't tell that to the sheeple though, eat Bambi oh dear me no, they'd rather eat McDonalds crap and gawd knows where that meat comes from.
plenty of badger roadkill around here, wouldn't be too hard to explain, not that I've eaten badger though, still I wouldn't turn it down post shtf if the opportunity arose, I much prefer venison though it has to be said .
I like mutton too, but proper mutton isn't that easy to come by.
I like goat meat too but that's not very common around here.
Plenty of goat in our freezer,I rear them.And rabbits and fowls.No need for me to even contemplate eating the aforementioned vermin!:)

pity your not a bit closer to me i'm sure we could come to some arrangement!!!
nearest goat meat for sale I have seen lately was over the border in Somerset, although we do have a good supplier in our local weekly market, sadly no goat but we regularly get venison from him, other meat too, our meat freezer is full up at the moment, so no worries there!!

Back